he Princeton Center offers The ExpressTrain Suite of tools to help you:
- Capture content in the form of Standard Operating Procedures, Processes, and Protocols,
- Transform the content into a number of support materials, including Visual Work Instructions, Detailed Procedure Job Aids, Checklists, and Quick Reference Cards.
- Create Quizzes and Tests for certification, and Training Programs as PowerPoint slides, Web based Tutorials and On-line Quizzes.
- Publish to a number of delivery platforms
The ExpressTrain Suite of tools consists of software licenses for:
- Writers (SOP Express),
- Developers (ExpressTrain),
- Publisher to a (SCORM Conformant) Learning Management Systems,
- Connector to SharePoint for Document Review and Approval.
- The Suite also includes a training tracking system (TrainTracks) for learning management.
The ExpressTrain Suite runs in Microsoft Office, using MS-Word as the authoring system, and captures the core content by using Templates as input models for a number of standards.
Choose Standard Operating Procedure templates from a list of the following SOP-Templates:
- General SOP Template
- Work Instruction WI-Template
- Policy Template
- Equipment Model Template
- Product Knowledge Template
- Software/System Template
- Operation Instruction OI-Template
- Working Guide Templates
- Checklist of Activity Template
- User Manual Template
The ExpressTrain Suite includes a set of output Templates to automatically transform content into the performance support and training materials needed to implement a best practice consistently. The ExpressTrain Suite includes:
- 14 predefined PowerPoint slide formats,
- 25 predefined eLearning screen layouts,
- 8 predefined Job Aids formats, and
- 4 report document templates.
Furthermore, ExpressTrain Transformation Suite, supports a variety of knowledge types, including:
- Procedures with steps,
- Processes with phases,
- Sets of related facts,
- responsibilities with Job titles,
- Frequently asked Questions,
- Concepts with attributes,
- Equipment with parts/functions,
- Troubleshooting with faults/solutions, and
- Questions with Reponses.
ExpressTrain supports the Instructor-led training with a Leader guide and Participant Guide, including, leader notes, time constraints, lectures, and activities.
The ExpressTrain Suite supports the building of a Master Document in Word, and allows for the inclusion of:
- PDFs, and